Forex Autopilot is one of the first commercial forex trading systems. It has become a bestseller and one of the most popular trading systems online, featured on Business Week, CBS News and NBC.
Forex Autopilot trades in EUR/USD on a 1 minute timeframe chart, and executes about 3 to 5 trades per day. Based on backtests and user experience the system maintains a profit ratio of around 96% which is one of the best performances among its peers.
Here’s a quick breakdown of Forex Autopilot’s features:
- Cost: $99 (after 75% discount)
- Setup: 1 click installer
- Guarantee: 8 Week 100% Money Back
- Currencies supported: EUR/USD
- Demo account: Yes
The package includes:
- The Forex Autopilot Robot. The system based on more than 20 indicators. The system uses a 20 pip Take Profit limit, but doesn’t implement a Stop Loss limit, rather it uses a group of indicators to cut the loss.
- Bonus Non Farm Payroll Robot. The monthly announcements of Non Farm Payroll figures can be one of the best market movers that can bring you hundreds of pips in profit. Mastering the analysis of them can be difficult but this robot is set up to do it for you.
- Bonus Ultra Trend Indicator. It’s a combination of indicators that gives quite accurate results of spotting trends. It comes with a detailed manual and can be a good weapon in trader’s arsenal.
- Advanced Forex Trading Guide. The guide teaches advanced forex strategies, such as Scalping, Martingale, Money Management, etc.
Forex Autopilot works with any broker that uses Metatrader platform and it can be used in three ways. It can be used on demo account to test and just get the feel of it. It can be used to trade on real accounts, and it can be set to only deliver signals instead of making trades.
You may also be interested in:
- 4X Cash Compounder
- Forex Powerband Dominator
- The Forex Signals
- sRs Trend Rider
- 100 Pips Before Breakfast
If you have experience with this product, please leave your feedback or review below. Help others to decide, every entry helps.